It’ll Be a Blast at the Back to School Bash

Even though school has just begun, Holt is already beginning to get into the swing of things. To welcome students back and to start the school year strong, Holt is hosting its annual Back to School Bash.

The Back to School Bash is a tailgate and dance on August 24, as well as our first home varsity game. The tailgate is before the game at 6 at the back patio, the football game will be against Fort Zumwalt South at 7 at Soby Field, and the dance will be after the game at the back patio.

In order to attend the Back to School Bash, students must purchase a shirt at the cafeteria. Shirts are sold next to the Student Council room during all lunch shifts until August, 24th. You can purchase yours for 12 dollars and earn free admission into the tailgate, the football game, and the dance afterward. All proceeds go to Holt’s Student Council to fund more school activities that they will host in the future.

“We’re all putting a lot of effort into preparing for the Bash, and are all super excited about how it’ll turn out. Everyone should try to come if they can it’ll be a lot of fun,” Marissa Peek (’20) said.

Everyone at Holt should feel a push to attend this event. It is a great way to support our school together, all while celebrating the beginning of a great school year.