High School In The Eyes Of The Students

Grant Siebert (21) receives help with his homework.

Jordan Brown

Grant Siebert (’21) receives help with his homework.

High school is viewed differently by every person; some love it, some hate it. All students feel different about their high school experience. ¨It’s a great experience and I really enjoy meeting new people and seeing my friends every day,¨ Emma Zak (‘21) said.

High school can change many people’s lives and a lot of student grow and experience a lot at school ¨It’s a great stepping stone to life and I look forward to continue my education at Missouri State,¨ Robert Everingham (‘20) said.

However, other students feel differently about school. ¨It’s too early for me and I hate doing homework every night,¨ Grant Seibert (‘21) said.

Although school can be busy and tough, always have time to have fun and go to the school events. ¨Don’t think you are too cool to go school events and participate. I love being able to cheer on the teams we have here at all and go to all the fun dances,¨ Emma Zak (’21) said.

You can meet many people at these events and able to make new friends ¨I met Alex at a school event and now we are best friends so Freshman should not be afraid to go to these events and meet new people,¨ Robert Everingham (’20) said.  

Although some kids few high school differently, most can agree that they will look back on it as some of the best moments of their life.