What are some things high school students do during the summer to have fun?

With the school year coming to an end, students are preparing for summer and what they

are going to do in the following months. We all know that the reason everyone gets

really hyper near the end of the year is because everyone is prepared for summer. During

summer, we get to be more of ourselves and a huge level of stress is lifted off us and that

stress just disappears.

Freshman Gavin Johnson, freshman Sami Lacke and junior Jordan Brown

are excited for summer and what they are going to do with their free time.

“I am excited for summer because we won’t have school and I can sleep in. Also, I am

going to Florida in July and besides that I am going to start working for my dad,” Johnson

said.

“I’m excited for summer to be able to sleep in and hangout with friends and this summer

I am going up to Wisconsin to visit family,” Lacke said.

“I’m excited because I get to sleep in and hang out with my friends whenever I want and the

weather is going to be nice and I love being outside. I’m also going to be swimming a lot and

I’m going on vacation to,” Brown said.

With everything to do this summer, what are some of the biggest places to hang out? Some of the common places high schoolers go is Six Flags or on vacation. Myself during summer I like to regroup and prepare for the next school year, but that doesn’t stop me from having an awesome summer! Usually we travel on vacation and we swim about everyday we can.

The main part of preparing for summer though is preparing for the end of the school year

and trying to get those bad grades up to a passing grade. Summer school is during the summer

for those who would like to get credits earlier than most or for students that didn’t have passing

grades throughout the school year so therefore they have to take the class again to get that credit

their missing.

With the school year coming to an end high school students are preparing for the

best summer they can make it, but what are you going to be doing this summer to make it the

best it could possibly be?