No School Stress

No School Stress

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the school has been closed until April 3 as of today. Although school is not physically in session, many teachers have assigned online learning and curriculums… to the demise of many students’ previously presumed “break”. Even though classes will continue through this week and until April 3, the set time for Spring Break will still be enacted, and will still be considered so. No work will be given during that time.

Although some students are happy because there is no school, many experience great stress, and worry during this time. Students may worry that they may not receive or find the right material to do, or that their GPA may drop because of all this. 

But, teachers are working their hardest, and they understand the difficulty that the students are enduring. So, they are trying their best to make sure all the students will succeed. Most teachers are posting assignments on Canvas, Google Classroom, or sending out emails. So, if you are confused about what to do, check those places, or email your teachers for information.

“I’m afraid I won’t do my work right,” Bradley Baita (‘23) said.

To prevent this, students should follow directions from their teachers carefully, and care about their work, although there is no physical school to attend. 

All in all, many students are worried about their schoolwork and their affected GPA, but the teachers are addressing this the best they can. Students should not worry, and should just follow directions best they can. Hopefully, the school will open on April 3, and everything will be normal again.