All About Isaac Lagene-Holt Senior and Favorite Among Students

Isaac+Lagene+is+featured+here+proudly+repping+his+Holt+Gear%2C+despite+his+now+more+distanced+relationship+with+Holt.+

Jacob Rothenberger

Isaac Lagene is featured here proudly repping his Holt Gear, despite his now more distanced relationship with Holt.

Isaac was born on March 16, 2002. His parents are Nina and Isaac Lagene, Isaac shares the same name as his father. Growing up, Isaac enjoyed playing basketball, football and playing with his friends at Pattonville.

Isaac went to elementary school at Holman elementary school in the Ferguson-Florissant School District, junior high at Berkely Middle and then transferred to The Heights. Isaac went to Holt all four years of high school as he moved into his home on the first day of school.

“The move was scary because I had to move from my old town where I had all my established friends, to a much different suburb that was 40 minutes away I had not been to before,” Lagene (’20) said.

At Holt Isaac participated in Basketball and Football. While never making significant minutes in either, Isaac was always a fan favorite on the court or the field, drawing massive cheers of his name whenever he stepped on. Most people at Holt are very fond of Isaac and like to talk to him, proven by his snap score of over 2 million.

At Holt Isaac has taken many PLTW classes and is pursuing a degree in engineering after 2 years of St. Charles Community College. Isaac is a successful recipient of the A+ Program, and will go to college in Florida with his grandfather after completing his years at SCC.

Isaac looks back at his high school years at Holt fondly, and while he is excited for his future, he still cherishes the memories that Holt and it’s student body have helped him cultivate.

“I loved high school, but it’s time to move on. Hopefully I haven’t peaked yet,” Lagene said.